Prevention and control of fire
Maintain the integrity of the environment
Where there are general instructions that control and regulate these four areas included in the modern concept of industrial security; these general instructions are required for industrial activities, where risks may vary depending on the different activities, which require the development of measures and requirements for safety and security for each activity, appropriate to the extent of the potential risks for each activity such as oil, petro-chemical, or electrical installations.
The industrial security is meant to provide safe and healthy working conditions in the workplace through prior study to all potential risks.
Based on above concept, the most important services provided by AL MOSHEER in this area include:
- Provide industrial security and safety.
- Provide security, safety operations for industrial facilities, internally, externally and regulate traffic.
- Provide operations to prevent fires and develop plans for safety and evacuation.
- Identify actions "Guarantors" to maintain the integrity of the environment.
- Operate and maintain security e-systems, alarm systems and fire detectors.
- Operate and maintain fire systems.
- Prepare the industrial security, safety manual of the facility.